Information About Admission
The college admission will be purely on MERIT BASIS. Only 600 seats are available in 1st semester out of which 500 seats are reserved for students of catchment area and 100 seats for non catchment students. Students of catchment area securing 40% and above in AISSCE will be eligible to fill up the form for admission & students of non catchment area having 45% and above can fill up the form for admission.
After scrutiny of forms 600 (500 + 100) qualified/selected candidates name will be listed out and final admission process will start after that.
NB: College admission date is notified with accordance to academic calendar.
Eligibility for Admission
B.A/B.Com first semester
The minimum qualification for admission will be:
- Passed AISSCE (10+2) or any other equivalent Examination with 40% marks (for catchment area students) & 45%( non catchment area) of five papers and English as Compulsory subject as such recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University.
- Students who have passed with 40% marks in AISSCE (10+2) in Science/Arts with mathematics/economics/statistics as one of the subjects or an equivalent examination recognized as such by Rajiv Gandhi University shall also be eligible for admission into the B.Com programme.
- Open School Passed students are also eligible for admission but they must have secured the required qualifying Marks i.e. 45%.
- There will be no Provisional Admissions for Compartmentally Class-XII passed students. Their admissions will be considered only after the Declaration of Compartmental Examination Results (given they have secured the qualifying Marks and availability of seats).
B.A/B.Com third semester
Admission criteria will be the Passed or passed with back paper in B.A/B.Com 2nd Semester from Rajiv Gandhi University.
B.A/B.Com fifth semester
A student can opt for major in any one of the elective subject taken opted from first semester to 4th semester, provided that he/she should have passed or passed with back paper in 4th semester of BA/B.Com.
therefore, students are directed to opt carefully the subjects they want to pursue during the time of admission.
Documents Required for Admission:
B.A/B.Com 1st (Semester)
- Class-X Pass Certificate (original) with two photostat copies duly attested
- Class-XII Pass Mark sheet (original) with three photostat copies duly attested
- 3 passport size & 2 stamp size photographs (for APST) and 3 passport & 1 stamp size photographs (others) with name and class written on the back.
- Transfer certificate (original) from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Character Certificate (original) from the Head of the institution last attended.
- S/T Certificate (one Photostat copy duly attested).
- Migration Certificate (original) for students coming from outside Arunachal Pradesh/Open School
B.A/B.Com 3rd Semester
- Mark sheet (2nd Semester) with two Photostat copies duly attested.
- 3 passport size & 2 stamp size photographs (for APST) and 3 passport size & 1 stamp size photographs (others) with name and class written on the back.
- S.T Certificate one Photostat copy duly attested.
- Registration Card one Photostat copy duly attested.
- Incomplete application and documents will be summarily rejected.
- Candidate seeking admission should be present in person before the admission committee.
- The Principal reserves the right to admission.